skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
YUKO'S BLOG
2007年11月14日水曜日
2007.10.5
I talked with my circle members for many hours. In the evening, we went to Round 1. We enjoyed playing bowling. But I bowled 100. I want to play bowling well.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Link List
Podcast
Tags
Book Review
(24)
diary
(47)
Essay
(7)
Essay Draft
(1)
Essay Prep
(5)
Home Work
(17)
juppun ha juubun
(26)
Kumamoto
(1)
Links
(11)
List
(2)
Movie Review
(5)
Movies
(3)
Musics
(2)
Presentation
(1)
WEI
(2)
Recent Comments
読込中...
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2009
(16)
►
1月
(16)
►
2008
(125)
►
12月
(6)
►
11月
(5)
►
10月
(12)
►
9月
(3)
►
8月
(10)
►
7月
(18)
►
6月
(24)
►
5月
(34)
►
4月
(12)
►
3月
(1)
▼
2007
(19)
▼
11月
(18)
2007.11.11
2007.11.8
2007.11.7
2007.11.3
2007.11.2
2007.10.27
2007.10.26
2007.10.24
2007.10.21
2007.10.18
2007.10.15
2007.10.12
2007.10.10
2007.10.8
2007.10.5
2007.10.1
2007.9.29
2007.9.26
►
5月
(1)
自己紹介
yuko
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿