2008年3月22日土曜日

My Wonderfuol Spring Vacation

There were a lot of things in two monthes spring vacation. I went to karaoke, shopping to Fukuoka, ate out to many restaurant, went to a hot spring with my friens. I worked part-time job in the revolving sushi bar harder, too. The most impressive thing that a lot of thing was I went to the Takahito's vacation home with my circle members. There were Takahito, Keisuke, Keiji, Kosuke, Yoshie and me. In the morning, we gatherd the convenience store near the KGU and we went to the Hi Hirose to buy food. We bought alot of vegeables, kimchi, red sea bream, salmon and seasoning. We ate lunch a little and left to Aso by two cars. I like taking a drive, so I felt short time to arrive the vacation home. We played near the vacation home till in the evening, and we went hot spring before get dark. There were no visitor ecpect us because we went weekday. So we had a good and slowly time. We went back vacation home, we cook dinner at once. We had no more time because we cooperated with 6 peoples. Dinner's menu was kimchi poy dish, omlet containing fried rice, red sea bream and salmon's salads. We usually work a part-time job in restaurant so our knowledge of cooking was very useful. Dishes were very delicious and we filled. After the dinner, we were talking, playing cards and playing some games. We took a walk in the dead of night, too. It was very cold compared the temperature in the city with Aso's temperature. This trip was in a flash time, but we had a very good time.

0 件のコメント: