2008年4月25日金曜日

Essay 1-01: Letter

Hello. My name is Yuko. I am 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto and I'm a college student at KGU. I am department of Britain and the United States. I'm interested in studying English. I want to speak English more.

How many people in your family? There are 4 people in my family. My father is Masanori. He is 53 years old. He is an office worker and he has very tender heart. I'm interested in the car so he often instructs me about the car. My mother is Reiko. She is 47 years old. She cooks very well. I like her chicken gratin. I often cook with her on weekend. I want to be like her when I grow up. My sister is Mariko. She is 16 years old so she is 3 years younger than I. She is high school student. She is very careful about her appearance. So I often go shopping with her. I like my family very well.

My home town Kumamoto city is very good. Kumamoto castle is a symbol of Kumamoto city. It has been 400 years since Kumamoto castle built. It was built by Kiyomasa Kato. It is very big castle. If you see this castle, you are impressed by this castle's history. So if you come to Kumamoto, I suggest you to go to the Kumamoto castle.
My part-time job is shop girl in sushi bar where customers select their food from a revolving conveyor belt. My job is mainly cleaning table after customers eating. It is hard work but I want to learn more so I enjoy working at my part-time job. My shop's sushi are very delicious. I want you to eat sushi.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Nice work, but please find the official name of your department!