2008年10月13日月曜日

2008.8.16 Driving

I went to Aso with my family by car. We got up early in the morning, and we left home. First, we went to the restaurant and ate breakfast. I was very hungry, so I ate corn soup, bread with jam, scrambled eggs and bacon. I was very full. I drove all day. We left restaurant, we went to Kusasenri. In the Kumamoto city was very sunny weather but Aso was very bad weather. At Kusasenri was dense fog and cold. I was driving with nervous because visibility was so bad. I like driving, and I like clear skies. It was very bad weather, so we went to hot spring. We had very good time in hot spring. After the hot spring, we went to the restaurant Hamakatsu. We ate fried pork cutlet. It was very very delicious. I want to go driving with my family.
<146 words>

0 件のコメント: