I like driving, so I’m going to introduce my favorite cars. ODYSSEY is the best car for me. I like this car very much.
Now, there are four models. My Odyssey is the first model. The first model odyssey has a round front. Front rights and back rights are cute. Second model has cute and cool face. Front rights are cute and back rights are cool. I want to be this model someday. Third model is very cool. Front rights are sharp and cool. If I have this model, I will change right to blue or violet LED right. Forth model is sold recently. George Clooney appears this car’s commercial. I don’t like forth model. I like second model or third model.
This car is big, but it is very easy to driving. My father gave me the first model odyssey. I like driving so I often drive this car. I want to be a good driver like my father.
<160 words>
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿