2009年1月8日木曜日

ITALY


I have applied for a passport when my summer vacation last year, but I didn’t go abroad!!! I can speak only Japanese and a little English, but I want to go Italy. I can’t speak Italy so I want to study Italy in this spring. I’m going to write about Italy.

This country’s formal name is Repubblica Italiana. The capital of Italy is Rome and there is the Vatican in Rome. In Japan, there are the proverbs about Rome. “Rome was not built in a day” “All roads lead to Rome”

There are a lot of the remains of ancient Rome. There are Foro Romano, Forum Traiant, Colosseo, Pantheon, Mausoleum of Augustus, Circo Massimo, Domus Aurea, Baths of Caracalla, Appian Way and so on. I want to go the Trevi Fountain. This is very beautiful place. This picture is Trevi Fountain.

I like soccer very much. Rome is the strongholds of Serie A, Associaziore Sportiva Roma, SS Lazio and Serie C2. I want to watch live soccer games in Italy. The World Aquatics Championship will be held in Rome in 2009. I am looking forward to watch The World Aquatics Championship on TV.

I’m going to work my part-time job hard in my long vacation and I’m going to save my money to go to the Italy. I’m very interested in Italy.

0 件のコメント: