2008年5月15日木曜日

Essay 1-02: Kumamoto

I am going to talk about Hot Spring in Kumamoto. There are a lot of hot springs in Kumamoto. I searched 3 popular hot spring in Kumamoto.
First, I introduce "Kurokawa hot spring" in Minamioguni Aso. In recent years, Kurokawa hot spring is elected number 1 hot spring in the ranking by mass media. It is located north of Mt. Aso. Kurokawa hot spring has old history as a hot spring and there is a legend. This hot spring is good for benefits in the treatment of neuralgia, muscle pain, joint pain and other disorders.
Second, I introduce "Kikuchi hot spring" in Kikuchi. Kikuchi hot spring's spa-quality is alkalescent and good for skin, so called "kesyou no yu". This hot spring's history is shallow, and it has opened since 1954. This is prospered as the back parlor in Kumamoto city. This hot spring is good for benefits in the treatment of neuralgia, joint pain, rheumatism and other disorders.
Final, I introduce "Yunoko hot spring" in Minamata. It is called "Sea hot spring". This hot spring said that appeared since old days. This hot spring is good for benefits in the treatment of neuralgia, rheumatism, skin disease and other disorders.
In conclusion, I introduced only 3 hot springs, but there are a lot of hot springs in Kumamoto. I want many people to go many hot springs in Kumamoto. Hot spring will be relaxed you any time. Let's go hot spring and enjoy it.

0 件のコメント: