2008年5月29日木曜日
Essay 1-03: Movie Review
I watched “Pirates of the Caribbean”. This is fantasy story. This is very exciting and interesting. I like this movie very much so I watched it many times. Main characters are Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Elizabeth Swann and villains. This movie is three-volume work. I watched all works. There are a lot of thrilling and exciting scenes in this movie. Jack Sparrow is captain of Black pearl. He is funny but he makes me happy. Johnny Depp plays Jack Spallow. I like Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp. He is one of my favorite actors. Jack Spallow is doing unique movement. He is looked like very strange, but everyone loves him!!! Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann have known each other since they are children. They are lovers. They are my ideal couple. This movie is Pirate’s story. There are many stupid pirates, so it is very interesting!!! I think this movie’s music is very good, too. I bought this movie’s sound track CDs. If you have a free time, I want you to listen to these music and if you didn’t watch this movie, I want you to watch it.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿