2008年6月11日水曜日

My Health

I want to keep health, but I don't keep myself in good health. Now, I look back my everyday life. First, I don’t eat breakfast everyday. I can wake up early, I eat a lot of breakfast, but I oversleep I don’t have any time so I don’t eat. I don’t eat breakfast, my brain doesn’t function properly. I must wake up early and I must eat breakfast. Next, I don’t get moderate exercise. In my high school days, I went to school by bicycle everyday. I entered KGU; I go to school by train so I don’t have exercise. I am very fat so I want to lose my weight. There is sports gym next to the KGU. I go there with my friends since this month. I like doing exercise, especially swimming, so I go to the swimming once a week. I started weight training because want to develop my muscle and reduce my fat. I want to bikini in this summer so I go to the gym three times a week.

0 件のコメント: