2008年8月19日火曜日

Kitakyusyu 1st Day


My farther went back home in Kumamoto from Nagoya on 9th August. He works in Nagoya since April in this year. I met him after a long time. He went back my family, so we return to my grand parent’s home in Kitakyusyu on 10th August. We woke up early and left our home. We went by car using the superhighway. It takes about 3 hours to Kitakyusyu. I like stopping the service area and I ate soft ice cream and so on.
We arrived in Kitakyusyu, first, we visited to a grave in Kokura. We offered flowers at the grave and cleaned. This is paternal grandparents’ grave. After visiting the grave, we went to the maternal grandparents’ home in Moji. I have not met my grandparents since New Year’s Day in this year, so I met them for a long time. They are very vigorous. I like them very much, but we met only my spring, summer and winter vacation. We talked about many things. For example, my school things, my part-time job, grandparent’ trip and so on. After talking, I helped my grand mother. I cleaned up their house. I was very tired. In the evening, we went to the Western restaurant. I ate a lot of spaghetti and pizza. We saw castle of Kokura while our dinner. This picture is castle of Kokura. This castle is smaller than castle of Kumamoto, but it has some good points. For example, there are Matsumoto Seityou memorial hall, big library, beautiful park, big shopping mall, river of Murasaki and so on.
It was hard day, but I was very glad to see my grandparents for a long time.
<278 words>

0 件のコメント: