2008年8月18日月曜日

Yukata and BBQ

I wore yukata first tome in this year. I went to the Hinokuni-matsuri on 8th August. In the evening, I met Yuki and Yoshie in ko-tu center. We ate dinner and saw fireworks. It was very beautiful. Fireworks bring us the real feeling of summer. We ate shaved ice while we saw fireworks. I ate strawberry milk shaved ice. I like shaved ice, so I make and eat in my house. In summer, I ate a lot of shaved ice and ice cream. On average, I eat three ice creams in a day. I love ice cream very much.
After the fireworks display, I enjoyed a barbecue in the Kumamoto-sin-kou. I went back home and change my cloth because if I went to the barbecue with yukata, yukata puts very bad smell. Barbecue’s smell puts clothes. There were about twenty peoples. They are my part-time job colleague. We get along very well, so we enjoy a barbecue every summer. We ate a lot of meats, drank, talking about many things and doing fireworks. We were in Kumamoto-sin-kou about five hours, but I thought very short time. It was much enjoyed. I went back home at four o’clock and I went to bed soon. I felt a little sleepy, but I had very good time on this day. I want to being barbecue again.
<223 words>

0 件のコメント: