It is my second day in Kitakyusyu on 11th August. I woke up early, and my family went to our grandparent’ home in Moji. I talked with my grandmother the before day, but we like talking. This day, we talked a lot. There seems to be no end to the things about our talking. I was taught how to make handbill into a box. First, it was too difficult for me, but I could do it. I’m going to make this box while I watching TV, listening music and so on. I had very good time with my grandmother. In the evening, my family went to the RIVER WALK. RIVER WALK is very big shopping mall. I like this mall because there are a lot of shops, beautiful street, convenience and so on. We watched the movie in the movie theater. We watched “THE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM”. I’m going to write about this movie review after.
<155 words>
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿