She is one of my best friends. We have known since our high school days. We went to the same school. We went to the DAIICHI HIGH SCHOOL. I entered the high school, I didn’t know people. I get to know her first in this school. She is very kind, friendly and gentle. She plays basketball very well. She plays basketball in her elementary school days. She is tall, so especially she can play under the goal very well. I went to her basket ball meet to cheer. I like watching basketball games, so I like cheering. I understand basketball rule because I played basketball in my elementary school days. Tomomi plays basketball for more than ten years, but I played it for three years. I like basketball, but I can’t play well. In our high school days, we went to a lot of place. Especially, we both like eating : ). We went to a lot of restaurants.
On fifth in August, we met after a long time. First, we went to the restaurant “J-café”. I went to there first time. There is the other side of PARCO. This restaurant’s mood was very good and dishes were very delicious. I’m going to be regular customer of this restaurant. We talked about a lot of things while ate delicious lunch. We went to the PARCO and Tsuruya after left the restaurant. We ate sweet soft ice cream in Tsuruya. We like dessert, too. Third, we went to the pet shop in Kamito-ri. I like animals, but I don’t have any pets now. I saw a few dogs, I wanted to live together. I want to have dog. Finally, we went to the game center to take a purikura. Purikura is very useful because it is like a picture and seal. I went back home in the evening. I want to see her soon.
<313 words>
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿