2008年7月16日水曜日

2008. 7.15 Shopping

I went to the city area with Yoshie for a long time after school. First, we went to the Tsuruya to help putting in order the pictures. Last week, we prepared the picture’s exhibition. This work is easier than my usually part-time job. Next, we went to the Starbacks Coffee. I love powdered green tea frappuccino, so of course, I ordered it. After the tea time, we went to the PARCO. I went to the PARCO for a long time, so some shops changed. I haven’t bought clothes since the month before last, so I was much enjoyed shopping. I bought tow short pants and a half length pants. Colors of short pants are ultramarine and light pink. It is very cool in summer because these are very short. It is very comfortable, but it will get a suntan. I’m going to wear these short pants when I go to the sea and pool.

0 件のコメント: