My name is Yuko Kubo. I am 30 years old. I’m going to introduce about my life.
I have a very cheerful family and we get along very well with each other. There are four people and tow pets in my family.
My husband’s name is Daisuke. He is six years older than me. He is very friendly and kind. I love him very much. We have been married for four years. We went to Europe on a honeymoon when we have got married soon. We went to England, French, Italy, Holland. We had very good time there.
Daisuke works in a car shop where he sells and repairs many kinds of cars. We both like cars, and have other similar likes and dislikes. We like driving, so we often go driving with our own car. His driving technique is very good. I want to be good driver like him.
My children’s names are Takuya and Yuri. Takuya is three years older than Yuri. Those tows are thick as thieves. Takuya plays soccer very well and he is interested in cars. Yuri is interested in fashion and plays the piano very well. I love my children very much.
Our pets’ names are Ramu and Maro. Ramu is a Papillion dog. He is very clever. Maro is a Russian Blue cat. She is a freewheeling cat. Ramu and Maro are very good friends.
In holiday, we often enjoy cooking over a barbecue in the yard. The preparations and putting away are very troublesome task, but we always cooperate, so we need a short time. We enjoy camping, driving, being travel and so on in our holiday.
We enjoy whatever we do and have a great time everyday.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿