
On Tuesday, I have four classes. First class is biology. I like learning biology because I’m very interested in the habits of dinosaur, the plant kingdom, an ancestor of the human race, the birth of the earth and so on. I enjoy learning biology. I like biology since my elementally school days. I want to get more biology knowledge.
After school, I went to the extension center to apply for the bookkeeping chair. This chair gave in autumn semester. I want to get third grade of bookkeeping. I’m going to study hard.
In the evening, Dai picked up me near the KGU. We went to the sushi restaurant. We like sushi very much, so we often go sushi restaurant. After the dinner, we went to the shopping mall clair to watch the movie. We like watching movie, so we often borrow DVD and watch together. This day, I wanted to watch the “hanayori dango final”, but he wanted to watch the “INDIANA JONES”. We were irresolute, but we decided to watch “INDIANA JONES and the CRYSTAL SKULL”.
Main character is Indiana Jones. Harrison Ford plays this character. He is very active and quite familiar with the arch eology. He looks for the crystal skull. Crystal skull has the mighty power that healing and solving the mysteries of the universe power. Indiana Jones and his family looks for the crystal skull, but scientist of the Soviet Union looks for it too. Jones family fights with Soviet scientist for the crystal skull. It was very exciting. I want to watch this movie again.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿