2008年7月15日火曜日
2008.7.8 Tue JOYFUL
I went to the family restaurant “JOYFUL” with Dai in our dinner. I often went to this restaurant in my high school days, but I seldom go there since I entered the KGU, so I went to this restaurant after a long time. We talked many things. We talked about car, my school days, his working, my part-time job and summer vacation plans. He works in the car shop, so he is quite familiar with the car. I like car, so we get along very well. He often gives me knowledge about cars. I want to know a lot of things about cars. I talked to him my school days that my club activity, studying and my friends. He talked me about his work. Working is very hard, but he likes work because he likes cars. We also talked summer vacation plans. We want to go to the fireworks display, sea, ravine, Aso and many travels, but he doesn’t have enough holiday because he is working member of society. I must adapt for his holiday. I can do this because I have long summer vacation. I am a college student. I’m looking forward to coming long summer vacation.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿