2008年7月15日火曜日

YUKI

I’m going to introduce about my friend Yuki. She is very cheerful and calm girl. I think….she doesn’t girl. Because she speaks slowly like a old woman.
We went to the same high school and now, we are same course in the KGU. We were same high school, but we didn’t talk each other in our high school days. We have got along since we entered the KGU. I get along very well with her. I like her character. We like shopping very well, so we went to Marinoa City and outlet shopping mall Tosu in Fukuoka. We bought a lot of clothes and bags. We spent very good time, but we were very tired.
We are going to go shopping on Friday in this week. We have no classes and tests. Our plans are watching movie DVD, go to the swimming and go shopping. I’m looking forward to coming Friday. Now, most of the shops are holds big sale, so a lot of clothes, bags, caps and so on are cheaper than the cost. I want to be dresses, sandals and bags. We are going to buy a lot of summer items.

0 件のコメント: